Friday, May 24, 2013

It Will All Work Out

As the school year comes to a close, many people have exciting plans for their future. There are also many people who may just seem a little unsure of themselves. Maybe you're worried if you picked the right college, your friends are all moving away, or maybe you just feel stuck while others seem to have much more exciting plans for their future.

Remember--it will all work out.

If you trust in Heavenly Father, all your worries about friends, money, career plans, housing etc. Will all work out.

Heavenly Father has a much more exciting plan for you than you've ever dreamed of. Choose today to trust in Him and what He has in store for you and I promise you can find all the peace and fulfillment you're looking for.

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes I forget this, Connor. Thank you so much for reminding me. Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. It was the perfect pick-me-up to my week, Connor. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elder Connor White-
    I LOVE this...its the perfect thought to start the new week. Im even going to copy it and send it to Elder Sean Lee...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy you like it! Tell Elder Lee hello!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, what a perfect reminder! Thank you Connor, I really needed this today.

    ReplyDelete